Timers, Clocks, and Stopwatches
Fisherbrand™ Traceable™ Big-Digit Timer/Stopwatch
Set four separate channels from 99 hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds to one second. Fisherbrand™ Traceable™ Big Digit Timer/Stopwatch sounds an alarm when zero is reached and then starts counting up.
Fisherbrand™ Traceable™ Three-Line Alarm Timer
Perfect unit to dedicate to a group of repetitive tests
Fisherbrand™ Traceable™ Vibrating Timer
Innovative countdown timer vibrates and flashes when time is up. Quietly nudges you during a meeting or perfect for loud environments when hearing a buzzer is impossible.
Fisherbrand™ Traceable™ Extra Large Digit Countdown Timer
Large display is visible from 60 ft. away.
Fisherbrand™ Traceable™ Timer with Clip Back
Clips to your lab coat, belt, notebook, clipboard, or anywhere
Fisherbrand™ Traceable™ Triple-Display Timer
Three-line display permits countdown of three tests simultaneously
Fisherbrand™ Traceable™ Flashing LED Alert Big-Digit Alarm Timer
Unique green light flashes every 10 seconds while in countdown mode; red light flashes when zero has been reached when the alarm is sounding
Fisherbrand™ Traceable™ Electronic Timer Clock: 10-Hour
One-channel benchtop timer with 1-second resolution and 0.01% accuracy
Cole-Parmer™ Digi-Sense™ Traceable™ Triple-display Clock/Timer with Calibration
Use as a digital clock, timer, or stopwatch
Fisherbrand™ Traceable™ Flashing LED Big-Digit Dual Channel Timer
Times two different activities simultaneously
Fisherbrand™ Water-Resistant, Shock-Resistant Stopwatch
NIST traceability assures quality and accuracy. Fisherbrand Water-Resistant, Shock-Resistant Stopwatch is a general-purpose, quartz LCD digital stopwatch with O-ring-sealed ABS plastic case and is ideal for rough use.
Fisherbrand™ Traceable™ Digital Three-Channel Alarm Timer
Three-channel lab staple gives years and years of reliable service
Cole-Parmer™ Digi-Sense Traceable™ Color Frame Four-Channel Timer with Calibration
Meet quality standards and regulatory compliance for ISO, FDA, cGMP, VFC, CAP, CLIA and Joint Commission requirements with this timer
Fisherbrand™ Traceable™ Alchemist™ Wall Clock
Uses symbols such as Fire, Earth and Brandy, found in manuscripts and notebooks of medieval scientists
Fisherbrand™ Traceable™ Waterproof/Shockproof Stopwatches
Digital Stopwatch. Choose from a waterproof/shockproof model or a water-/shock-resistant model.
Fisherbrand™ Traceable™ Kaleidoscope Stopwatches
Digital stopwatches with choice of six translucent colors—color code to a specific test or instrument. Fisherbrand Traceable Kaleidoscope Stopwatch displays time of day in hour, minute, and second, AM/PM, date, and day of the week.
Fisherbrand™ Seymour Blue™ Traceable™ Multi-Colored Timer
Features Automatic Bounceback™ Memory for repetitive timing
Fisherbrand™ Traceable™ Two-Channel Benchtop Timer with Dual-Line LCD
Functions as a stopwatch and a clock
Fisherbrand™ 3-Channel Countdown Timer
Runs three separate timers simultaneously. Fisherbrand™ 3-Channel Countdown Timer counts down from a maximum of 99 hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds on each clock. Provides both audible and visual alarm.
Laboratory timers, clocks, and stopwatches are essential items of equipment found in most laboratories, educational settings, and a whole range of other workplace environments. Although some timers, clocks, and stopwatches have traditional mechanical movements, most modern electronic digital versions now offer quartz crystal reliability and accuracy down to 0.005%. Some models are radio-controlled by a remotely transmitted time signal and offer even greater accuracy. Applications include:
- Recording the elapsed times or durations of various procedures, processes or phenomena
- Performing time-critical procedures or processes according to pre-ordained and pre-set times
- Simply telling the actual time of day!
Laboratory timers, clocks, and stopwatches come with a multitude of different features and options:
- Single function or multifunctional models, the latter with combined timer, stopwatch and clock capability, and multichannel models which can record up to three or four different timed processes simultaneously
- Pocket-sized timers, benchtop timers or wall-mounted clocks, plus water-resistant models for outdoor use or other challenging environments
- Bright backlit LCD or LED digital or analogue displays – some timers, clocks, and stopwatches have extra-large digits for easy readability at a distance
- Count-up or count-down functionality, with audible, visual or even vibrational alarms at time-out
- Various memory options, including reusable programmable settings for recurring and routine lab experiments
- Most timers offer a resolution typically down to 1 second, stopwatches offer far greater resolutions often down to 0.01s
- Many laboratory timers, clocks, and stopwatches are supplied with certification traceability to standards provided or recognised by NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology)