Clocks, stopwatches, timers, timer controllers, and other accessories that help indicate, record, or track time or elapsed time. Products are used to accurately measure the duration of experiments, procedural steps, and other time-critical processes.
Laboratory timers, clocks, and stopwatches are essential items of equipment found in most laboratories, educational settings, and other workplace environments. Although some timers, clocks, and stopwatches have traditional mechanical movements, most modern electronic digital versions now offer quartz crystal reliability and accuracy down to 0.005%. Some models are radio-controlled by a remotely transmitted time signal and offer even greater accuracy.
• Recording the elapsed times or durations of various procedures, processes, or phenomena
• Performing time-critical procedures or processes according to pre-ordained and pre-set times
• Providing time of day information
Timing Device Features and Options
• Single or multifunctional models, the latter with combined timer, stopwatch and clock capability, and multichannel models that can be used simultaneously with three or four different processes
• Pocket-sized timers, benchtop timers or wall-mounted clocks, and water-resistant models for outdoor use or for other challenging environments
• Bright backlit LCD or LED digital or analogue displays – some timers, clocks, and stopwatches also have extra-large digits for easy readability at a distance
• Count-up or count-down functionality, with audible, visual, or even vibrational alarms at time-out
• Various memory options, including reusable programmable settings for recurring and routine lab experiments
• Most timers offer a resolution typically down to 1 second; stopwatches offer far greater resolutions often down to 0.01 seconds
• Many laboratory timers, clocks, and stopwatches are supplied with certification traceability to standards provided or recognized by the NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology)
Clips to your lab coat, belt, notebook, clipboard, or anywhere
Digital display provides clear visibility from 40 ft.
Three-line display permits countdown of three tests simultaneously
Sturdy laboratory wall clock with sweeping second hand.
Times two different activities simultaneously
Uses symbols such as Fire, Earth and Brandy, found in manuscripts and notebooks of medieval scientists
Assorted bold colors for distinctive appearance
Largest digits (1/2 in. high) provide ease in reading.
|Height (Metric)||2 cm|
|Width (English)||2.5 in.|
|Length (Metric)||7.62 cm|
|Time Range||24 hr.|
|Length (English)||3 in.|
|Alarms||Time of day|
|For Use With (Application)||Ideal for lab or plant use|
|Width (Metric)||6.35 cm|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||3 x 2.5 x 0.8 in. (7.62 x 6.35 x 2 cm)|
|Product Type||Digital Stopwatch|
|Weight (English)||2.5 oz.|
|Certifications/Compliance||ISO 17025, A2LA, NIST|
|Weight (Metric)||0.07 kg|
|Height (English)||0.8 in.|
One timing channel and single-line display
Large display is visible from 60 ft. away.
Meet quality standards and regulatory compliance for ISO, FDA, cGMP, VFC, CAP, CLIA and Joint Commission requirements with this timer
High-tech design looks great in any science classroom or office.
NIST traceability assures quality and accuracy. Fisherbrand Water-Resistant, Shock-Resistant Stopwatch is a general-purpose, quartz LCD digital stopwatch with O-ring-sealed ABS plastic case and is ideal for rough use.
For general-purpose timing applications
|Height (Metric) Display||0.93 cm|
|Product Type||Handheld Timer|
|Height (English) Display||0.37 in.|
|Battery Type||Silver Oxide|
Handheld with a rugged ABS plastic case
|Includes||Rugged ABS Plastic case, battery|