Thermo Scientific™ TraceGOLD™ TG-624 and TG-624SilMS GC Columns
Optimize volatile organics analysis with this low-bleed, midpolarity GC column with high thermal stability.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 26085-3320
Additional Details : Weight : 0.50000kg
- TraceGOLD TG-624 GC Columns provide 90+% resolution of the first six gases in EPA Method 8260 and EPA Method 524.4. These columns are also ideal for EPA Methods 624 and 608.
- TraceGOLD TG-624SilMS GC Columns provide high thermal stability with maximum temperatures up to 320°C, which is ideal for volatile organics analysis. They are highly inert, providing excellent peak shape for a wide range of compounds.
- Low to midpolarity phase, similat to 6% cyanopropylphenyl methylpolysiloxane
- High thermal stability—maximum temperatures up to 320°C
- Highly inert—excellent peak shape for a wide range of compounds
- Equivalent to USP G43
- Residual solvents
- Volatile organic compounds
- A low-bleed, stable column produces consistent results.
- Low baseline noise enables improved limits of detection with enhanced resolution of low level analytes.
- Minimizing column bleed extends column lifetime, leading to higher productivity.
- Reducing column bleed increases reproducibility of the stationary phase over time, resulting in greater run-to-run and batch-to-batch reproducibility.
- Superior inertness ensures excellent peak shape and sensitivity, especially for highly active or difficult-to-analyze compounds.
- Residual solvents
- CP-Select 624 CB
|GC/MS for Volatile Organic Compounds|
|1.4 um Thickness; 0.25 mm ID; 30 m Length|
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.