Thermo Scientific™ Restore™ Western Blot Stripping Buffer
Safely and effectively remove primary and secondary antibodies from nitrocellulose and PVDF membranes to allow chemiluminescent Western blots to be reprobed.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 21059
1295.84 DKK valid until 2021-12-31
Use promo code "14807" to get your promotional price.
Additional Details : Weight : 0.50000kg Transport : UN number : 3265 Chem class : 8 Pack group : III
- Safety and Handling
- Accessories and Spare Parts
- Special Offers
Thermo Scientific™ Restore Western Blot Stripping Buffer safely and effectively removes primary and secondary antibodies from nitrocellulose and PVDF membranes to allow chemiluminescent Western blots to be reprobed.
Performing gel electrophoresis and duplicate immunoblot assays to test new primary antibodies or antibody concentrations is time-consuming and expensive. Restore Western Blot Stripping Buffer eliminates this waste when detecting immunoblots with chemiluminescent Western blotting substrates. The reagent allows clean and efficient removal of primary and secondary antibodies from immunoblots without removing or damaging the immobilized antigen. This allows blots to be stripped and reprobed with confidence.
Saves time – no need to re-run gels and blots
Saves costly sample – re-probe the membrane using the same target sample
Effective – formulation is more efficient at stripping antibodies than homemade buffers
Gentle – does not damage the target antigen during stripping allowing efficient reprobing
Odor-free – no mercaptans means no acrid odors
Economical – less expensive than other commercial stripping buffers
Reuse a nitrocellulose or PVDF blot to detect a different target with a different primary antibody; Reprobe a blot to correct or optimize antibody concentrations that were ineffective the first time.
Safety and Handling
- Restore Western Blot Stripping Buffe
- Substances and mixtures corrosive to metals Category 1
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 2
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 1
- H315-Causes skin irritation.
- H318-Causes serious eye damage.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P234-Keep only in original container.
- P305-IF IN EYES:.
- P351-Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes.
- P310-Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/.
- P406-Store in corrosive resistant/ container with a resistant inner liner.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : Organo Phosphine