SuperScript™ EXPRESS One-Step Superscript™ qRT-PCR Kit, universal
Incorporate proven Invitrogen enzymes now specifically tailored to deliver superior results on high-throughput, fast-cycling instruments for your probe-based qPCR experiments.
Brand: Invitrogen™ 11781200
Additional Details : Weight : 0.13000kg
- Fast-activating, antibody-mediated Platinum™ Taq DNA Polymerase - complete, rapid activation provides the best sensitivity and reproducibility
- The One-Step SuperScript™ III Reverse Transcriptase module - a unique formulation to ensure better yield and less PCR inhibition, specifically for one-step qRT-PCR
- Flexible formats with ROX premixed or separate - designed to work with default instrument protocols on a wide range of high-throughput fast instruments (e.g., AB 7500 Fast, AB 7900 HT Fast, AB StepOne, Roche LightCycler™ 480, Corbett Rotor-Gene™)
- The only commercially available one-step qRT-PCR kits containing heat-labile UDG - significantly reduced carryover contamination risk with excellent activity from room temperature to approximately 40°C
- Due to the thermostability of SuperScript™ III, the cDNA synthesis step is run at 50°C, at which temperature the heat-labile UDG is totally and irreversibly inactivated
Easy to test and switch:
- EXPRESS kits work with manufacturer's default protocols on fast instruments and come in a convenient and stable SuperMix format for ultimate convenience
- The kits are offered with either premixed ROX or a separate tube of ROX to fit your instrument needs
|7500 Fast System, 7500 System,Applied Biosystems StepOnePlus™ Fast Real-Time PCR System, BioRad CFX96™, StepOnePlus™, Fast Mode, StepOnePlus™, Standard Mode, Stratagene Mx3000P, Stratagene Mx3005P, Stratagene Mx4000, BioRad MyiQ, Corbett RotorGene, Cepheid SmartCycler, MJ Opticon, MJ Chromo4, BioRad iCycler iQ|
|Taq DNA Polymerase|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.