Zirconium solution for ICP 10g/L HCl/HF matrix, Fisher chemical™
All Our Certified Reference Materials and Reagents are produced under an ISO 9001 Quality Management System, also Accredited according to ISO/IEC 17025 and Accredited according to ISO Guide 34.
Brand: Fisher Chemical S270250
Additional Details : Weight : 0.25000kg
|Mass spectrometry standards|
Safety and Handling
- Single-element Standard Solution for ICP. Zirconium (Zr) 10000mg/l in HCl 5%,HF 2%
- Substances and mixtures corrosive to metals Category 1
- Acute toxicity Category 3
- Acute toxicity Category 4
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 1 B
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- Respiratory sensitiser Category 1
- Skin sensitiser Category 1
- H290-May be corrosive to metals.
- H301-Toxic if swallowed.
- H311-Toxic in contact with skin.
- H314-Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H317-May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- H332-Harmful if inhaled.
- H334-May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled.
- P234-Keep only in original container.
- P260-Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P272-Contaminated work clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P284-¢In case of inadequate ventilation! wear respiratory protection.
- P301+P330+P331-IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310-Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/.
- P333+P313-If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P337+P313-If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- P342+P311-If experiencing respiratory symptoms: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor/ .
- P361 + P364-Take off immediately all contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
- P390-Absorb spillage to prevent material damage.
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to .