Invitrogen™ Zero Blunt™ TOPO™ PCR Cloning Kit, with One Shot™ TOP10 Chemically Competent E. coli cells
Provides a highly efficient, 5-minute, one-step cloning strategy (“TOPO Cloning”) for the direct insertion of blunt-ended PCR products amplified with proofreading thermostable polymerases into a plasmid vector
Brand: Invitrogen™ K2800J10
Additional Details : Weight : 0.25000kg
- Each kit has the Zero Blunt™ TOPO™ vector containing the ccdB gene for positive selection, only permitting growth of plasmid vectors with recombinants
- Available with a variety of competent cells, or without competent cells
- Fast and easy—go from PCR to clones in just 3 steps, including a 5-minute cloning reaction
- Efficient—obtain up to 95% clones with correct insert
- Proven—enabling reliable performance for over a decade with over 20,000 citations
- Simple —no ligase, post-PCR procedures, or PCR primers containing specific sequences required
- Accurate—for use with high fidelity DNA polymerases, no need for A-overhang on PCR product
- The pCR™Blunt II-TOPO™ vector is designed for cloning of blunt-ended PCR products generated by thermostable proofreading polymerases such as Platinum™ Pfx DNA Polymerase.
- Allows for direct selection of recombinants via disruption of the lethal E. coli gene ccdB. The vector contains the ccdB gene fused to the C-terminus of the LacZα fragment. Ligation of a blunt-end PCR product disrupts expression of the LacZα-ccdB gene fusion, permitting growth of only positive recombinants upon transformation. Cells that contain non-recombinant vector are killed upon plating. Therefore, blue/white screening is not required.
- Using TOPO™ cloning technology, there is no need for PCR primers containing specific sequences, post-PCR procedures, vector preparation, or other time-intensive DNA manipulation steps. Just add your PCR reaction straight to the provided topoisomerase-charged vector, incubate 5 minutes, and transform E. coli competent cells.
- Zero Blunt™ TOPO™ PCR Cloning kits for direct insertion of blunt-ended PCR products into a plasmid vector can be purchased with a variety of competent cells that deliver different advantages
|Kanamycin (KanR), Zeocin™ (ZeoR)|
|TOPO Cloning Vectors|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.