Macherey-Nagel™ Visocolor™ HE Titration Test Kit
Provides the highest sensitivity and accuracy in visual analytics. Macherey-Nagel™ Visocolor™ HE Titration Test Kits determine even the lowest limiting values using longer measuring tubes and larger sample volumes. Includes all reagents and testing equipment/supplies.
Brand: Macherey-Nagel™ 915010
Additional Details : Weight : 0.13500kg Transport : UN number : 3316 Chem class : 9 Pack group : II
Visocolor™ HE test kits provide highly precise analysis via exact dosing of the reagents, as well as by compensating for turbidity and color. The sensitivity of Visocolor™ HE is 10 to 100 times higher compared to other Visocolor tests. Each test kit is economically priced and provides convenient handling.
- High sensitive volumetric analysis via visual evaluation
- Narrow syringe with gradation marks for easy, accurate readings right on the barrel
- Gradations show equivalent analyte level based on titrant required for color change
- Sharper color change due to separated dropping reagents
- Refill packs and replacement titration syringes available
- Single reagent bottles with clear dosing instructions
- Delivered in a robust box with plastic inlay and easy-to-understand instructions
|Red to Blue|
|0.5 °d / 0.1mmol/L gradation mark|
|0.5 to 20.0 °d / 0.1 to 3.6mmol/L Ca2+|
|Titrimetric water analysis test|
|Calcium CA 20|
|Visocolor™ HE Test Kit|
|Indicator, reagent and titration solutions; Bottles and test tubes; Titration syringe and dropping tips|
Safety and Handling
- VISOCOLOUR HE calcium CA 20
- Substances and mixtures corrosive to metals Category 1
- Flammable liquid Category 3
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 1 A
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 2
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- H290-May be corrosive to metals.
- H226-Flammable liquid and vapour.
- H314-Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H315-Causes skin irritation.
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- P260-Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310-Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : sodium hydroxide, triethanolamine, calconcarboxylic acid, ethanol