Thermo Scientific™ TraceGOLD™ TG-225MS GC Columns
Achieve higher thermal stability and increased efficiency using these columns.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 26083-1430
Additional Details : Weight : 0.50000kg
Achieve higher thermal stability and increased efficiency using the Thermo ScientificTM TraceGOLDTM TG-225MS GC Columns.Engineered for Superior Performance
- Polar phase, 50% cyano propylmethyl/50% phenylmethyl polysiloxane
- Innovative deactivation process for siloxane to reduce tailing and improves efficiency over comparable columns
- Equivalent to USP G7, G19 phases
- Fatty acid methyl esters (FAMEs)
- Flavor compounds
A Leap Forward in Column Performance with Low Bleed and Superior Inertness
- This low-bleed, stable column produces consistent results, and the low baseline noise enables improved limits of detection with enhanced resolution of low level analytes.
- Minimizing column bleed extends column lifetime, leading to higher productivity.
- Reducing column bleed increases reproducibility of the stationary phase over time, resulting in greater run-to-run and batch-to-batch reproducibility.
- Superior inertness ensures excellent peak shape and sensitivity, especially for highly active or difficult-to-analyze compounds.
- Alditol acetates (sugars)
- Alternative Uses:
- Similar To:
|GC/MS for Sterols|
|TraceGOLD™ TG-225 MS|
|0.25 um Thickness; 0.32 mm ID; 30 m Length|
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.