Paragon Scientific™ Total Acid Number Standards
Paragon Scientific’s ISO 17025 & ISO 17034 Acid Number (AN) Standards are specifically manufactured for the verification of analytical instruments used to determine acid number by potentiometric titration.
Brand: Paragon Scientific™ TAN025
Additional Details : CAS Number : 4259-15-8 Weight : 0.05000kg Transport : UN number : 3077 Chem class : 9 Pack group : III
|Concentration||2.48 mg KOH/g|
Each standard is certified in strict accordance with international test method protocols, ASTM D664 / IP 177. Manufacture and certification is carried out in strict accordance with Paragon Scientific’s dual UKAS accreditations to ISO 17025 & ISO 17034. This dual accreditation allows us to ensure the highest level of accreditation guarantee and provides the most credible certified data available worldwide.
- Acid Number (TAN) tested and certified in accordance with ASTM D664 / IP 177
- Certified in strict accordance to ISO 17025 and ISO 17034 under our UKAS accreditation
- Highest level of accreditation guarantee, providing the most credible certified data available worldwide
- Fully traceable to international standards and low levels of uncertainty achieves maximum accuracy of data
- Typically used in, but not limited to, the analysis of used oils and lubricants
- Supplied as single volume packs or as triple packs
- Supplied in tamper-evident glass packaging, providing assurance of sample integrity
- Manufactured in the United Kingdom
- 24 month shelf life
|2.48 mg KOH/g|
Safety and Handling
- LONG-TERM AQUATIC HAZARD Chronic 2
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 1
- H318-Causes serious eye damage.
- H411-Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- P273-Avoid release to the environment.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
Nominal values quoted