Thermo Scientific™ Target2™ PTFE Syringe Filters
Strong, hydrophobic membrane is resistant to nearly all solvents, acids and bases
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ F2500-3BP
Additional Details : Weight : 0.32000kg
Solvent-resistant, low-extractable polypropylene housing. Syringe filters can be sterilized by autoclave at 125° for 15 minutes.
- Membrane: HPLC certified PTFE, with polypropylene support
- Housing: medical grade, solvent-resistant, virgin polypropylene
- Prefilter: binder-free glass microfiber
- Connections: enhanced female Luer-Lok™ inlet, male Luer slip outlet
- Max. operating temperature: 100°C
- Max. operating pressure: 4mm - 75psi, 17mm - 115psi, 30mm - 90psi
- Retention volumes: 4mm - <15μL, 17mm - <29μL, 30mm - <137μL
Filtration of aggressive organic, highly basic or hot solutions; ideal for transducer protectors. PTFE blocks water vapor; can be used to filter aqueous solutions after prewetting with an alcohol.
Target polypropylene syringe filter housings meet the requirements of 21 CFR 177.1520.