Thermo Scientific™ Pierce™ Premium Grade SPDP
Crosslink proteins and other biomolecules in applications where product integrity and risk minimization are paramount with Thermo Scientific™ Pierce™ Premium Grade SPDP, a high-quality formulation of this popular pyridyldithiol-based amine-to-sulfhydryl crosslinker.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ PG82087
Additional Details : Weight : 0.01000kg
Thermo Scientific Pierce Premium Grade SPDP is our highest quality formulation of this pyridyldithiol-based amine-to-sulfhydryl crosslinker, specially characterized for applications where product integrity and risk minimization are paramount. SPDP is a disulfide crosslinker used for reversible (reducible) amine-to-sulfhydryl conjugation.
- High quality - identity and purity confirmed by multiple tests, including quantitative NMR
- Product integrity - enhanced level of testing and characterization compared to standard grade
- Lot retention - ample supply of past lots retained to help ensure future process testing
- Change management - Change Control Notification (CCN) service
- Consistent manufacture - batch-specific manufacturing documentation review
SPDP is N-succinimidyl 3-(2-pyridyldithio)-propionate, a crosslinker for amine-to-sulfhydryl conjugation that forms cleavable (reducible) disulfide bonds with cysteine sulfhydryls. At one end is an N-hydroxysuccinimide (NHS) ester that will react with a primary amine to form a stable amide bond. At the other end is a pyridyl disulfide group that will react with a sulfhydryl group to form a reversible disulfide bond.
|DMSO (Dimethylsulfoxide), DMF (Dimethylformamide)|
|NHS Ester, Pyridyldisulfide|