Thermo Scientific™ PCR Plate, 96-well, robotic
96-well full-skirted SuperPlate which provides 4x more rigidity for superior robotic handling in PCR and qPCR applications.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ AB1300
Additional Details : Weight : 1.39684kg
The Thermo Scientific 96-Well Full-Skirted Plate, Robotic's signature full skirt surround provides an even surface for robotic arms to grip. The SuperPlate design is four times stronger than standard polypropylene plates due to an improved design and a specially selected polymer that minimize warping during thermal cycling and after heat sealing. The plates have thin walls to reduce evaporation and a cut corner at the H1 location. Use these 96-Well Full-Skirted Plates in PCR and qPCR applications.
• ANSI:SBS footprint and stackable for use in automated systems
• Low profile to reduce dead space and increase PCR efficiency
• Raised rim design around each well enables secure sealing and safeguards against evaporation
• Uniform, thin well walls deliver maximum and consistent heat transfer for equally high performance from every sample
• 0.2 mL maximum well volume (when used with adhesive and heat seals)
• Cut Corner: H1
• qPCR/Real-Time PCR
Certified free from DNase, RNase, and human genomic DNA.
|Real-Time PCR Systems or Thermal Cyclers|
|PCR, qPCR, RT-PCR|
|96-well plate, Low profile, Skirted|