Tellurium Solution for ICP, 1g/L, HCl Matrix, Fisher Chemical™
All Our Certified Reference Materials and Reagents are produced under an ISO 9001 Quality Management System, also Accredited according to ISO/IEC 17025 and Accredited according to ISO Guide 34.
Brand: Fisher Chemical S059500
Additional Details : Weight : 0.50000kg
|Mass spectrometry standards|
Safety and Handling
- Single-element Standard Solution for ICP. Tellurium (Te) 1000mg/l in HCl 20% (S 059)
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 2
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- Specific target organ toxicity Category 3
- H315-Causes skin irritation.
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- H335-May cause respiratory irritation.
- P261-Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P264-Wash thoroughly after handling.
- P271-Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P302+P352-IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P312-Call a POISON CENTER/doctor/if you feel unwell.
- P332+P313-If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P337+P313-If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- P362+P364-Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to .