Techne™ N°ICE Electronic Ice Bucket
Chill or incubate any number or size of tubes for long periods of time with this sample cooler. Techne™ N°ICE Electronic Ice Bucket Features ceramic-coated beads maintain the temperature and support the sample vessels for as long as necessary.
Brand: Techne™ FNOICE
9368.10 DKK valid until 2021-03-31
Use promo code "15537" to get your promotional price.
Additional Details : Weight : 5.50800kg
- Ideal for chilling reagents for the whole working laboratory day
- Maximum temperature range 0 to +40°C
- Temperature displayed in °C or °F
- N°ICE bucket and 1.7 kg autoclavable ceramic-coated beads are included
- Spare aluminum bucket and spare 1.7 kg pack of ceramic-coated beads are available separately
Note: N°ICE cooling plate will reach 4°C relatively quickly in an ambient temperature of 20°C, but may take several hours to reach 0°C. Like a traditional ice-bucket, the actual sample may not reach 0°C due to natural thermal transfer efficiency. N°ICE closely mimics the chilling effects of an ice bucket and cooling can be speeded up by pre-freezing the aluminum bucket and ceramic beads before use.
|0°C to 40°C|
|190 x 240 x 225 mm|
|N° ice bucket and autoclavable ceramic-coated beads|
|Ice Bucket Sample Cooler|
|100 - 230 V 50/60 Hz|
|100 to 230V, 50 to 60Hz|
|Chilling samples or reagents throughout the whole working day|