Cole-Parmer™ Straight Compression Union
Offers very good chemical resistance. Ideal when working with any rigid tubing, including tubing made from fluoropolymers, other rigid plastics and metals
Brand: Cole-Parmer™ 31406-03
Additional Details : Weight : 0.80000kg
- Very good chemical resistance.
- Rates to 220psi at 77°F (25°C).
- Usable from 32 to 212°F (0 to +100°C).
- Compression fittings work well with rigid tubing such as PTFE or polypropylene.
- A compression fitting has a nut that compresses rigid tubing against fitting body for high-pressure applications.
- Compression connector family is ideal when working with rigid tubing.
- When selecting your fittings, consider your tubing type, material compatibility and temperature and pressure conditions.
|Elbow Union Compression Fitting|
|Autoclave, Ethylene Oxide or Gamma|