Thermo Scientific™ Staphaurex™ Plus Latex Agglutination Test
Identify staphylococci which possess clumping factor, protein A, and/or surface antigens characteristic of MRSA and MSSA strains.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ R30950201
Additional Details : Weight : 0.01000kg
Identify staphylococci which possess clumping factor, protein A, and/or surface antigens, including those characteristic of Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) and Methicillin Sensitive Staphylococcus aureus (MSSA) strains, using the Thermo Scientific™ Staphaurex™ Plus Latex Agglutination Test.Use this rapid latex agglutination test which utilises yellow latex particles coated with human fibrinogen for the detection of clumping factor, specific IgG for the detection of protein A, and surface antigens characteristic of MRSA and MSSA strains.
In the presence of target organisms, the latex particles agglutinate to give a strong and easily visible positive reaction. In the absence of target organisms the particles remain in smooth suspension.
- Rely on tried-and-true tests with more than 50 years of combined proven performance
- Maintain confidence with greater than 99% sensitivity (according to data available in the package inserts)
- Clear-cut, robust reactions provide easy-to-read results
- Improve productivity with compact kit configurations, color-coded reagents, and convenient workstations
- Maximize spending efficiency with the option of purchasing separate kit components
- Save time, money, and resources by turning to one company, one source, for a complete set of Staph identification solutions
Remel™ and Oxoid™ products are now part of the Thermo Scientific brand, combining powerful manual, semi-automated and fully automated test products and a comprehensive line of media and diagnostic products to offer a complete, end-to-end solution to quickly deliver the products you need and the quality results your laboratory depends on.
|2°C to 8°C|
|Staphylococcus aureus Test Kit|
|Staphaurex Plus Latex Agglutination Test|
|Test latex, disposable reaction cards, disposable sampling and mixing sticks|