Silicon Solution for ICP, 10g/L, H2O Matrix, Fisher Chemical™
All Our Certified Reference Materials and Reagents are produced under an ISO 9001 Quality Management System, also Accredited according to ISO/IEC 17025 and Accredited according to ISO Guide 34.
Brand: Fisher Chemical S253250
Additional Details : Weight : 0.25000kg
Safety and Handling
- Single-element Standard Solution for ICP. Silicon (Si) 10000 mg/l in water (S 253)
- Acute toxicity Category 4
- H302-Harmful if swallowed.
- H312-Harmful in contact with skin.
- H332-Harmful if inhaled.
- P261-Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P264-Wash thoroughly after handling.
- P270-Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- P271-Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P302+P352-IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P312-Call a POISON CENTER/doctor/if you feel unwell.
- P330-Rinse mouth.
- P362+P364-Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to .