Trajan™ SolGel-WAX™ GC Capillary Columns
Comprised of Polyethylene Glycol in a Sol-Gel matarix. Trajan Scientific and Medical™ SolGel-WAX™ is a robust, high temperature polar WAX phase recommended fro highly active compounds.
Brand: Trajan™ 054796
Additional Details : Weight : 0.50000kg
- Bonded polyethylene glycol encapsulated in synthetic glass (SolGel).
- Ideal for mixtures containing alcohols, esters, aldehydes, ketones, or aromatics.
- SolGel technology facilitates interactions between the sample and the phase, reduces column bleed and improves thermal stability.
- Extremely stable and inert.
- Columns are individually tested to ensure quality.
- Replacement for all Wax columns, including acid or base stabilized.
|30°C to 260/280°C|
|Highly Active Compounds Analysis|