Thermo Scientific™ Screw Cap Micro Tubes
Choose these tubes, which available in conical and free-standing designs when seeking secure, short-term sample storage in low temperatures.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 3462
3191.75 DKK valid until 2022-12-31
Use promo code "18361" to get your promotional price.
Additional Details : Weight : 4.84000kg
Choose Thermo Scientific™ Screw Cap Micro Tubes, which available in conical and free-standing designs, when seeking secure, short-term sample storage in low temperatures. Their robust design and material selection are well suited for work with biologics and offer rich features, including ultra-clear, externally threaded tubes and UV protective amber tubes. Options include: with or without a self-standing skirted bottom, with or without tethered straps, non-knurl and knurled tubes for single-hand operation, choice of multicolored caps and volume sizes of 0.5mL, 1.5mL and 2.0mL sizes. Screw Cap Micro Tube Caps offer a durable design incorporating an O-ring that helps prevent leaks under demanding conditions.
Screw Cap Microcentrifuge Tube Design
- Tubes are designed with conical bottoms allowing for more complete sample retrieval
- Screw caps with O-rings guard against leakage by forming a positive seal against the rim of the tube
- Tethered screw caps remain attached to the sample tube but can rotate completely for conveniencedash (em)the tethered screw cap is the solution when it is important to maintain the same cap with the same tube
- Tubes are available in Amber to protect your valuable light sensitive samples; amber tubes are sold with a matching amber screw cap
- Graduation marks on the microcentrifuge tube allow for effective sample reference
- External ribs on the free standing microcentrifuge tubes allow for single-handed opening and closing when placed in racks with serrated holes
- Screw caps Microcentrifuge Tubes work with many automated systems
- O-ring is manufactured from durable ethylene polypropylene dimonomere compound
- Manufactured from virgin polypropylene these microcentrifuge tubes ensure sample integrity and security during boiling, freezing and centrifugation
- Nonsterile product is certified free of RNase, DNase, DNA, endotoxin, pyrogen and PCR inhibitors
- A variety of packaging options are available to help with contamination control in the lab; nonsterile packaged in individually sealed bags of 50 tubes to protect the tubes against cross contamination
- Sterile product is packaged with the caps screwed onto the tubes
- Nonsterile tubes are packaged in individually sealed bags of 50 to protect against cross contamination
- Standard Screw Cap Color options are: Blue, Green, Orange, Red, Yellow and Mixed to aid with visual identification of samples; natural tethered screw cap with O-ring can be purchased separately
Daily laboratory usage including centrifugation and shorter term sample storage.
|Conical tube only|
|50 tubes/bag, 10 bags/unit|
|25,000 x G|
† Subject to Thermo Fisher Scientific standard limited warranty. See thermoscientific.com or your sales representative for details.
Screw cap micro tubes and caps are not recommended for autoclave. Sterile options available.
Not intended to submerge and store in liquid phase LN2.