Epredia™ Richard-Allan Scientific™ Saccomanno Fluid
Store specimens for weeks with Epredia™ Richard-Allan Scientific™ Saccomanno Fluid, which acts as an excellent general cytological fixative.
Brand: Epredia™ 76161
Additional Details : Weight : 3.50000kg Transport : UN number : 1170 Chem class : 3 Pack group : III
- Prevents air drying artifacts
- For upper respiratory tract cytology, most notably sputum
- Each prefilled container is labeled with a do not drink warning
- Clear containers and tinted solution make specimen identification easy
- Ready-to-use cytology fixative is an alcohol and polyethylene glycol (Carbowax™) solution
|3.79L (1 Gal.)|
Safety and Handling
- saccomanno fluid
- Flammable liquid Category 3
- Specific target organ toxicity after single exposure Category 1
- Specific target organ toxicity after repeated exposure Category 2
- H226-Flammable liquid and vapour.
- H336-May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- H372-Causes damage to organs.
- P260-Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P264-Wash face, hands, and anyexposed skin thoroughly after handling.
- P270-Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P233-Keep container tightly closed.
- P240-Ground/bond container and receiving equipment.
- P241-Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting/ equipment.
- P242-Use only non-sparking tools.
- P243-Take precautionary measures against static discharge.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P235-Keep cool.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P370+P378-In case of fire: Use CO2, dry chemical, or foam to extinguish.
- P405-Store locked up.
- P403+P233-Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed.
- P501b-Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : methylene blue trihydrate, FD&C yellow No. 5, polyethylene glycol, ethanol, methanol