Fisherbrand™ PTFE Centrifugal Stirrer Shaft
Use with shaft guides for round vessels with narrow necks. The PTFE centrifugal stir shafts include blades that open during increasing speed, medium to high speeds are required.
DescriptionPTFE shaft stirrers have a unique, fully molded construction featuring a rotor molded to a fully PTFE-encapsulated steel reinforced drive shaft.
- Chemically resistant, inert, and leak-free
- Easy to clean
- No cross contamination
- Use in temperatures up to approximately 280°C
- Exposed shaft models (EX) are produced with a stainless steel core with an exposed end for more rigid clamping to the chuck drive
- For round vessels with narrow necks
- Blades open with increasing speed, medium to high speeds are required
|Universal Stirrer Guide|
|750 mm (EX)|
|-200°C to +280°C|
|PTFE Shaft Stirrer Centrifugal and PTFE Shaft Stirrer Exposed End|