Propan-1-ol, Certified AR for Analysis, Fisher Chemical™
Use promo code "16498" to get your promotional price.
C3H8O, CAS Number-71-23-8, 1-hydroxypropane, optal, propanol, osmosol extra, n-propyl alcohol, n-propanol, ethylcarbinol, 1-propanol, propyl alcohol, propylic alcohol, 2.5L, 97 deg.C, CHEBI:28831, Colorless, 60.1g/mol, BDERNNFJNOPAEC-UHFFFAOYSA-N, propan-1-ol, -127 deg.C, 2941, 60.096
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 1
- Specific target organ toxicity Category 3
- Flammable liquid Category 2
- H225-Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
- H336-May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- H318-Causes serious eye damage.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310-Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/.
- P261-Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P301+P312-IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician/ if you feel unwell.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P240-Ground/bond container and receiving equipment.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.