Thermo Scientific™ Pasteurella multocida Toxin (PMT) Detection Kit
Rapidly detect Pasteurella multocida toxin, the causal factor of progressive atrophic rhinitis in pigs with this assay.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ K000911-9
Additional Details : Weight : 0.01000kg
Detect Pasteurella multocida toxin, the causal factor of progressive atrophic rhinitis in pigs1, with Thermo Scientific™ Oxoid™ Pasteurella multocida Toxin PMT Kit. The enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay is designed to deliver specific, sensitive, and fast detection of Pasteurella multocida toxin in porcine samples.Progressive atrophic rhinitis is a disease of pigs, caused by infection with toxigenic P. multocida.1 The pathogenesis of the disease is linked to a single, well-characterized component: the Pasteurella multocida toxin (PMT). The clinical manifestations of the disease are shortening or distortion of the snout, sneezing, nasal discharge, and epitaxis. Reduced growth rate is seen in severe cases.
Use ELISA Systems Pasteurella multocida Toxin PMT Detection Kit for the detection of Pasteurella multocida toxin in porcine samples.
- Simple: Ready-to-use liquid reagents and concentrates make the assay easy to implement and run
- Sensitive: Detect proteins at low levels for improved assurance of safety
- Specific: Detect PMT in any type of sample, including extracts of primary mixed cultures obtained from, e.g., nasal swabs or washings2
Other names for the PMT include dermonecrotic toxin (DNT), heat labile toxin (HLT), turbinate atrophy toxin (TAT), and osteolytic toxin.
For Veterinary Use Only.
Not all products are available for sale in all territories. Please inquire.
Remel™ and Oxoid™ products are now part of the Thermo Scientific™ brand.
|Pasteurella multocida Toxin (PMT) Detection Kit|
|2°C to 8°C|
|96 Tests (1 Plate)|
|Conjugate, Microtitration plate, Positive control antigen, Reconstitution buffer, Sealing tape, Stop solution, Substrate, Wash buffer concentrate, White strips|
|Pasteurella multocida toxin|
Safety and Handling
- Reproductive toxicity Category 1B
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 2
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- H360D-May damage the unborn child.
- H315-Causes skin irritation.
- H318-Causes serious eye damage.
- P332+P313-If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310-Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.