Thermo Scientific™ Nunc™ EasYFlask™ Cell Culture Flasks
Enhance cell attachment, growth and differentiation with Thermo Scientific™ Nunc™ Cell Culture Treated EasYFlasks™.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 159910
Additional Details : Weight : 4.00500kg
Enhance cell attachment, growth and differentiation with Thermo Scientific™ Nunc™ Cell Culture Treated EasYFlasks™. These polystyrene flasks receive the proprietary Nunclon™ Delta surface treatment to maximize adhesion for a broad range of cell types. The ergonomic design with angled neck and wide opening allows easy access to the growth surface by pipettes or cell scrapers.
Looking for EasYFlasks for suspension cell cultures? Find Non-treated EasYFlasks here.
- Ergonomic design with a 1/3 turn to open and close the cap
- Low profile to maximize incubator space
- Volume graduations printed and molded on both sides
- Slightly angled side walls for complete viewing under a microscope
- Sterilized by gamma irradiation and certified to be nonpyrogenic
- Nunclon Delta Certification, including testing on four different cell types, is provided in every case.
- Filter membrane provides effective barrier against micro-organisms.
- Well-defined, hydrophobic filter membrane offers continuous venting with consistent gas exchange and no lot-to-lot variation.
- Chemically robust membrane meets USP class VI standards and is produced without animal-derived substances.
- Solid caps feature a “Y” mark that allows visual verification of vent position.
- Any of the legs in the “Y” pointing upwards indicates that the cap is in venting position.
- Vent position can be easily distinguished when flasks are stacked in the incubator.
|Nunclon Delta certified for monolayer formation, cloning efficiency, non-cytotoxic, non-pyrogenic, and sterility|
|Nunc EasYFlask 175cm2|
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.