Invitrogen™ Dynabeads™ Protein G for Immunoprecipitation
Uniform 2.8μm superparamagnetic beads with recombinant Protein G (approximately 17 kDa) covalently coupled to surface
Brand: Invitrogen™ 10003D
Additional Details : Weight : 0.02100kg
Dynabeads Protein G provide a superior alternative to Sepharose™ beads or agarose slurry for immunoprecipitation (IP).
- Simple, short approx. 30 minute procedure
- Significantly reduces background caused by nonspecific binding
- No columns, centrifugations, or time-consuming pre-treatment of your samples
- Gentle separation technology preserves native protein conformations and large-protein complexes
- Magnetic bead-based separation is rapid and easy to perform
- Gentle separation causes minimal physical stress to proteins
Not high-throughput compatible (Manual)
Antibody Purification, Biomarker Discovery, ChIP-on-Chip, Chromatin Biology, Chromatin Immunoprecipitation (ChIP), Immunoprecipitation, Organelle Isolation, Phage Display, Protein and Peptide Purification, Protein Complex Isolation and Analysis, Protein Complex Pull-Down, Protein Sample Preparation and Protein Purification, Protein-Protein Interactions, Proteins, Expression, Isolation and Analysis, RNAi, Epigenetics and Non-Coding RNA Research
|Contains: 1 mL Dynabeads™ Protein G
Storage: 2°C to 8°C.
|KingFisher™ Duo Prime, KingFisher™ Flex|
|Beads in Suspension|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.