Macherey-Nagel™ Nanaocolor™ Tube Test
Perform easy, fast measurements. Macherey-Nagel™ Nanocolor™ Tube Tests are bar coded for automatic recognition by Macherey-Nagel photometers. Each test includes exactly pre-dosed reagents in 16mm cuvettes and additional reagents for easy handling, high user safety and maximum precision.
Brand: Macherey-Nagel™ 985021
Additional Details : Weight : 0.05000kg Transport : UN number : 3316 Chem class : 9 Pack group : II
Nanocolor™ tube tests for photometric analysis feature easy handling, making them the first choice for routine, laboratory and process analysis. They are ideally packed in stable boxes with color coded labels, giving all relevant information about the test at one glance. A variety of test kits are available with different measurement ranges for all typical parameters relevant in water and waste water analysis.
- Colored pictograms as step-by-step instruction
- Big cuvettes for easy pipetting
- Barcoded cuvettes for automatic test selection
- Convenient withdrawal of tubes from the box
- No contact with chemicals
- Reactions based on internationally accepted standard methods
- Precisely pre-dosed reagents
- Adequate test for every application
- Constant high quality from batch to batch
|20 test tubes Chloride 50, 2 test tubes with 11mL Chloride 50 R2, 1 test tube with blank value|
|DIN, EN, ISO, EPA and APHA standards|
|Compatible Macherey-Nagel photometers|
|0.5 - 50.0mg/L Cl-|
|Mercury(II)-thiocyanate / Iron(III)-nitrate|
Safety and Handling
- NANOCOLOR Chloride 50
- Flammable liquid Category 2
- Substances and mixtures corrosive to metals Category 1
- Acute toxicity Category 3
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 1 A
- Specific target organ toxicity after single exposure Category 1
- Specific target organ toxicity after repeated exposure Category 2
- LONG-TERM AQUATIC HAZARD Chronic 4
- H225-Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
- H290-May be corrosive to metals.
- H301-Toxic if swallowed.
- H302-Harmful if swallowed.
- H311-Toxic in contact with skin.
- H312-Harmful in contact with skin.
- H314-Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H331-Toxic if inhaled.
- H332-Harmful if inhaled.
- H370-Causes damage to organs.
- H373-May cause damage to organs.
- H413-May cause long lasting harmful effects to aquatic life.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P233-Keep container tightly closed.
- P260-Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P261-Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P264-Wash thoroughly after handling.
- P273-Avoid release to the environment.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P310-IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor /
- P301+P312-IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician/ if you feel unwell.
- P302+P352-IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310-Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/.
- P311-Call a POISON CENTER/doctor/ .
- P312-Call a POISON CENTER/doctor/if you feel unwell.
- P330-Rinse mouth.
- P390-Absorb spillage to prevent material damage.
- P403+P233-Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed.
- P405-Store locked up.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : nitric acid, mercury(II) thiocyanate, methanol