Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Wide-Mouth Straight-Sided PMP Jars with White Polypropylene Screw Closure
Protect against breakage and contamination with Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™; Wide-Mouth Straight-Sided PMP Jars with White Polypropylene Screw Closure. These make excellent museum jars offering good clarity with excellent chemical resistance. They are lighter in weight than glass and lose only 2% of formaldehyde per year. Not liquid leakproof.
- 125mL to 1L jars have white polypropylene closures with recessed tops for stacking.
- Good clarity with excellent chemical resistance make these jars versatile in your lab.
- Straight sides provide full-access and complete sample retrieval.
- 125 and 250mL sizes fit Osterizer™ and other blenders that have Mason Jar threads.
- They are not liquid leakproof, not recommended for liquid transport.
Completely disengage threads or remove cap before autoclaving.
|Capacity||32 oz., 1000 mL|
|Capacity (Metric)||1000 mL|
|Capacity (English)||32 oz.|
|Diameter (English) Inner Neck||4.4 in.|
|Diameter (Metric) Inner Neck||112 mm|
|No. per Case||16|
|No. per Pack||4|
|Weight (Metric)||0.18 kg|
|Diameter (English) Outer||4.4 in.|
|Diameter (Metric) Outer||112 mm|
|Closure Size||120 mm|
|Closure Type||Screw Cap|
|Height (English)||5.9 in.|
|Height (Metric)||151 mm|
|Show More Show Less|