Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ PPCO Amber High Profile Closures with Color Coders for Micro Packaging Vials: Sterile, Bulk Pack
Identify samples quickly using these PPCO amber high-profile closures. Offered in a variety of colors, these closures have no O-ring that could fall out or contaminate contents.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 342825-0116
Additional Details : Weight : 0.57000kg
Quickly identify samples using Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ PPCO Amber High Profile Closures with Color Coders for Micro Packaging Vials. Offered in a variety of colors, closures have no O-ring to fall out or contaminate contents.
- Vials (listed separately) and polypropylene copolymer closures are pressure-tested together at 7.5 PSIG for air shipment
- Closures are for use with amber PPCO micro packaging vials to provide a barrier for light-sensitive reagents
- Permanently attached, color-coded inserts are free of toxic heavy metals
- Inserts do not come in contact with vial contents
- Threaded, screw closures are sterile to 10-6 SAL, RNase/DNase-free, Noncytotoxic, nonpyrogenic and leakproof† when used with Nalgene Micro Packaging Vials.
Micro Packaging Vial Closures are bulk packed without vials, 500 per inner bag, 1,000 per case. Order sterile amber vials separately (Cat. No. 342805).
|High-profile closures w/color coders for micro packaging vials|
|500 Bag, 1000 Cases|
† The term “leakproof” applies to Thermo Scientific Nalgene products that meet the following criteria: a) Bottle/flask/funnel closure systems with closures smaller than 100mm, after they are filled with water, inverted, withstand air pressure of 2psig for two minutes, and no water escapes;. b) Bottle/funnel/flask closure systems of larger than 100mm after they are filled with water, inverted for 15 minutes, and no water escapes. Note: these tests, using other liquids, may not yield the same results. To ensure safe usage, customers are advised to test Thermo Scientific Nalgene bottles and closures under conditions of their planned applications. Thermo Scientific Nalgene products are leakproof at ambient temperature and pressure when used with their Nalgene closures.