Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ PMP Griffin Low-Form Plastic Beakers
Continuously use these transparent, PMP beakers with easy-to-read, silk-screened graduation at temperatures of 150°C with intermittent service to 175°C.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 1203-0100
Additional Details : Weight : 0.21060kg
Continuously use Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ PMP Griffin Low-Form Beakers at temperatures of 150°C with intermittent service to 175°C. These polymethylpentene beakers have the transparency of glass, excellent chemical resistance and heat tolerance. All sizes of beakers have easy-to-read, silk-screened graduations.
- Transparent PMP material allows for a clear view of beaker contents
- No-drip, single-spout design provides precision pouring control
- With ribs for easy stacking
- Silk screened with graduations, size code, resin code, catalog number, max. temperature and “No Flame” symbol for easy identification and safe use
- Meets ISO/DIN 7056 International Standards for Laboratory Plasticware Accuracy
|10 to 100 mL|
|10mL to 100mL in 10mL increments|
|Beaker Griffin Low-Form PMP 100 mL|
|Griffin Low Form|