Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Class B Polypropylene Copolymer Volumetric Flasks with Closure, 100mL
Lighter in weight than glass, these flasks are break-resistant, offer excellent chemical resistance and protect against leakage and contamination.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 4000-0100
Additional Details : Weight : 0.02160kg
Lighter in weight than glass, Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Class B Polypropylene Copolymer Volumetric Flasks with Closure offer excellent chemical resistance and are calibrated “To Contain” and “To Deliver” at 20°C (68°F).Features:
- Break resistant, excellent chemical resistance for years of dependable use in your lab
- Individually hand calibrated, permanent color graduation line and oval marking spot for ease in reading fluid levels
- No meniscus to confuse readings
- 200mL size has additional line at 203mL level for BOD and DO determinations
- Meets ASTM E 288 and ISO 384 Class B tolerances for consistent quality and dependability
|Flask Volumetric PP 100mL|
|Autoclavable but will affect accuracy|
|Meets ASTM E 288 and ISO 384 Class B tolerances for consistent quality and dependability|
Warning: Autoclavable but accuracy will be affected. Before autoclaving, remove closure and set it on top without engaging threads.
† The term “leakproof” applies to Thermo Scientific Nalgene products that meet the following criteria: a) Bottle/flask/funnel closure systems with closures smaller than 100mm, after they are filled with water, inverted, withstand air pressure of 2psig for 2 minutes, and no water escapes;. b) Bottle/funnel/flask closure systems of larger than 100mm after they are filled with water, inverted for 15 minutes, and no water escapes. Note: these tests, using other liquids, may not yield the same results. To ensure safe usage, customers are advised to test Thermo Scientific Nalgene bottles and closures under conditions of their planned applications. Thermo Scientific Nalgene products are leakproof at ambient temperature and pressure when used with their Nalgene closures.