Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Right-to-Understand FEP Safety Wash Bottles with Globally Harmonized System (GHS) Labeling for Harsh Chemicals
Prevent chemical accidents in the lab with Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Right-to-Understand FEP Wash Bottles. Bottles labeled following the Globally Harmonized System (GHS).
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 2429-0503
Additional Details : Weight : 0.13500kg
Prevent chemical accidents in the lab with Nalgene™ Right-to-Understand FEP Wash Bottles. Bottles are permanently etched with chemical identification and safe handling information following the Globally Harmonized System (GHS) specifications as applicable to secondary laboratory containers. Wash bottles are ready to use when you transfer harsh laboratory chemicals from manufacturers’ containers. Six bottles available. For use with methyl ethyl ketone; n-hexane; toluene; xylene; methylene chloride; acetone.
- Bottles are permanently etched with 100% Globally Harmonized System (GHS) chemical safety information for easy chemical identification at a glance
- No other system markings are used on the bottles, which eliminates confusion
- Bottles are made from high quality Nalgene materials for low extractables and long life in the lab
- Dispensing nozzles are carefully molded to deliver a straight stream for precision dispensing and safety
- Bottles are not vented
- Designed to dispense through the top with a closure and stem molded in one piece for uniform leakproof service
|With stem and draw tube|
|Compliant with GHS Labeling Guidelines|
|Safety Wash Bottle|
† Subject to Thermo Fisher Scientific standard limited warranty. See thermoscientific.com or your sales representative for details.