DWK Life Sciences Microscope Slides, from Soda-lime Glass
A microscope slide is a rectangular carrier plate on which specimens, e.g. cell sections, can be applied in order to subsequently view them under a microscope.
Brand: DWK Life Sciences 235502305
Additional Details : Weight : 4.88000kg
Microscopy is a method of viewing objects that lie outside the resolution of the human eye and can be examined. The objects to be observed are magnified to such an extent that they can be displayed as images. For sample preparation, the objects to be examined are cut into very thin slices. These sections are then applied to an object slide and covered with a cover glass and appropriate solutions. To view the sections under the microscope, the sections on the slide must be dyed in a dye bath.
- Free from bubbles and streaks
- High optical homogeneity of the glass and thus practically free of surface defects, inclusions, streaks and bubbles due to optimal manufacturing process
- Universally applicable, as the slides correspond to the standard dimensions 26 x 76 cm according to ISO 8037-1
- Planarity and thickness distribution are within very narrow tolerance ranges and are therefore ideally suited for microscopy (readjustment of the microscope is hardly necessary).
- The edges of the slides are uniform and crystal clear, reducing the risk of breakage along the edges and avoiding glass splinters
- Very uniform wettability
|Yellow with polished edges 90°|
|30 x 50|
|Microscopy; Use in Microscope Slide Staining or Automatic Covering Machines; For Tissue Sections and Cytological Preparations|