Micronova™ Cleanroom Sponges
A wide range of sponges, made with cleanroom approved materials, designed for cleaning small parts, equipment interiors, softwalls, laminar flow benches, isolators and other cleanroom and lab applications. Available in a variety of fabrics, shapes and sizes.
Brand: Micronova™ SP20-46
Additional Details : Weight : 1.00000kg
The Micronova Cleanroom Sponges are available in a wide range of material covers, securely sewn over various shapes and sizes of cleanroom approved, reticulated urethane foam interiors. Available gamma irradiated for aseptic areas.
- A range of cleanroom sponges
- Durable, reusable and absorbent
- Covers available in a variety of fabrics for specialized cleaning:
- PolyMesh — 100% polyester with a layer of mesh provides a mild scrubbing surface
- NovaPoly — 100% smooth knit polyester provides excellent disinfectant dispersal, FDA approved for indirect food contact.
- MegaTex — 100% non-woven polyamide is absorbent with a mildly abrasive surface.
- Microfiber — 80% Polyester, 20% Polyamide, high absorbency and superior cleaning.
- NovaCel — Solid white, super absorbent PVA for lapping and polishing in wafer manufacture.
- NovaLite — Absorbent chamois fabric with good friction resistance.
- PVA — High absorbency with quick drying properties.
- Available gamma irradiated for aseptic areas
- Hold up to strong disinfectants
|15.2 x 10.2 cm (6 x 4 in.)|
|Super Abosorbent and Superior Cleaning, for Use with Strong Disinfectants and Suitable for Steam Sterilization|
|MegaTex, Non-woven Polyamide, urethane foam interior|