Micronova™ NovaKnit™ String Mop
A deceptively robust and absorbent, tubular knit string style mop for cleaning and liquid pick-up in controlled and critical environments. Available with a choice of durable, reusable fabrics.
Brand: Micronova™ MP52-31-12W
Additional Details : Weight : 1.00000kg
The Micronova NovaKnit™ String Mops feature unique ribbing and a looped design of the strands that produces a mop that is both low-linting and highly absorbent. Available in either 100% polyester, or 75% polyester 25% nylon blend for applications requiring more absorbency.
- Robust, tubular knit floor mop
- For cleaning and liquid pick-up in controlled environments
- Ribbed strands are low-linting and absorbent
- Looped design with no exposed edges
- Solid construction and durable fabric
- 100% polyester, or 75% polyester 25% nylon blend
- More absorbent and durable than traditional cleanroom mops
- For use with the MH-1 Mop Handle or SSU Series Stainless Steel Handle via the QDMH-1 Mop Adapter
- Holds up to strong disinfectants
- Launderable for reuse
MH-1 MicroMop Handle -or- QDMH-1 MicroMop Adapter and SSU- series handle also sold separately.
|MH-1 mop handle or attached to the universal stainless steel handle via the QDMH-1 mop adapter|
|100% Polyester Ribbed Knit Tubes|
|Laundry instructions -- Item may be laundered and reused. Care should be taken to fully eliminate disinfectants prior to reuse or steam sterilization. Water or Dryer temperature should not exceed 180 degree C.|
|38.1 x 17.8 cm (15 x 7 in.)|
|Floor Cleaning and Sanitization in Cleanrooms and Controlled Environments|