Electrothermal™ Macro-Kjeldahl MQ Series Extraction Heater
Choose a model with 2 or 6 positions. Electrothermal™ Macro-Kjeldahl MQ Series Extraction Heater includes 2 volume sizes for both the 2 and 6 recess models, one for 100 to 300mL vessels and the second for 500 to 800mL vessels.
Brand: Electrothermal™ MQ3868B/E
Additional Details : Weight : 0.01000kg
- Multibank units with either 2 or 6 recesses
- Stainless steel outer casing with back-mounted brackets (supplied with each unit) can hold support rods of 12.7mm diamter max.
- 2 volume sizes available for both the 2 and 6 recess models, one for 100 to 300mL vessels and the second for 500 - 800mL vessels.
- Each heating mantle has its own energy regulator incorporating an On/Off switch and a “Mains to Heater” amber neon indicator.
- “Mains On” clear neon indicator located on the front panel.
- “cool zone” housing is separated from the heating elements by a stainless steel screen and a well-ventilated air space.
- Heating element consists of thermally insulated element wire stitched into a cartridge, and operates up to a maximum element temperature range of 550°C to 800°C.
- Earth screen protects from electric shocks and is double-fused for extra safety
- Rugged, easy to clean stainless-steel construction
- Back-mounted brackets hold flask support rods (supplied with each unit)
- Glassware is not included
|500 to 800 mL/well|
|Ceramic fiber/mineral wool|
|260 x 970 x 165mm|