IKA LR 1000 Control System
Cost efficient, modular laboratory reactor used to optimize chemical reaction processes as well as for mixing, dispersing and homogenization tasks on a lab scale particularly in the cosmetic and pharmaceutical industry. Adapts quickly and easily to a wide range of applications and requirements.
Brand: IKA 0025001991
Additional Details : Weight : 23.00000kg
Prominent features are its intuitive menu navigation, integrated pH and temperature sensor connection as well as several interfaces that allow display and storage of process-relevant data on a PC. By using the laboratory software labworldsoft™ (accessory) it is possible to even control the reactor via PC and make further settings. In addition, a control valve connection to attach a magnetic valve (accessory) for program-based cooling water control is integrated.
The medium can be heated either to a fixed maximum temperature of 120°C or to a set temperature by the heater at the bottom of the vessel. A temperature sensor inside the medium ensures that the set temperature is reached. Both, a PT 100.30 temperature sensor and the corresponding receptacle LR 1000.61 for the lid are included in the delivery.
- Components in contact with medium: stainless steel (ALSI 316 L), FFKM, PTFE, PEEK, borosilicate glass 3.3
- Large easy to read TFT display for easy menu navigation
- Integrated control valve connection to attach a magnetic valve (accessory) for program-based cooling water control
- Integrated weighing function
- Torque trend measurement indicates changes in product viscosity
- Integrated pH sensor connection
- RS 232 and USB interface to operate the unit with the laboratory software labworldsoft
- Standard joint fittings on the lid: 2 x NS 29, 2x NS 14, 2 x GL 14 for flexible adaptation of further equipment
- Expandable for use with the ULTRA-TURRAX™ T 25 digital (accessory)
- Vacuum valve included in delivery
- Anchor stirrer with PTFE-scrapers
- Connections to attach a cooling source to the back of the unit
- Manual adjustable safety circuit
- Integrated safety shutdown when vessel or lid is removed from the base
|AISI 316L, 1.4571, borosilicate glass 3.3, PTFE, PEEK, FFKM|
|PT 100.30 temperature sensor,, Receptacle LR 1000.61 for the lid|