Lead standard solution, for AAS, 1mg/mL Pb in 2% HNO3, Thermo Scientific™
Brand: Thermo Scientific Acros 196071000
Additional Details : CAS Number : 7732-18-5 Weight : 0.10200kg Transport : UN number : 3264 Chem class : 8 Pack group : III
This Thermo Scientific brand product was originally part of the Acros Organics product portfolio. Some documentation and label information may refer to the legacy brand. The original Acros Organics product / item code or SKU reference has not changed as a part of the brand transition to Thermo Scientific.For atomic adsorption spectroscopy
|Lead standard solution|
|Powder or Crystals|
|Brown to Red or Green|
|1 mg/ml Pb in 2% HNO3|
|997 to 1003μg/ml of Pb(2+) in 2 to 5% HNO3 (20°C)|
Safety and Handling
- Lead standard solution, 1 mg/ml Pb in 2-5% HNO3
- LONG-TERM AQUATIC HAZARD Chronic 3
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- Substances and mixtures corrosive to metals Category 1
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 2
- H315-Causes skin irritation.
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- H412-Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- H290-May be corrosive to metals.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P330+P331-IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310-Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/.
RUO – Research Use Only