Hydrochloric Acid 0.1 M (0.1 N) Analytical Volumetric Solution (AVL), Reagecon
Fully factorized, high purity, stable, certified product, developed and tested for acid/base titrations.
Brand: Reagecon H20101
Additional Details : CAS Number : 7647-01-0 Weight : 1.00400kg Transport : UN number : 1760 Chem class : 8 Pack group : III
- Titrant, Standard Titrant, Standard Solution, Standardized Solution, Reference Standard, Reference Material
- Accurate, stable, reproducible and fully factorized.
- Titrations performed with this product, exhibit defined stoichiometry, are quantitative, establish an equilibrium that is definitive and fast and provide unambiguous results.
- Stability is proven (either opened or unopened) for the shelf life of this product.
- Certified by Reagecon’s ISO 17025 Accredited Test Method (INAB Ref: 264T)
- Certified to a specification of ± 0.1%.
- Product is a reagent of known concentration, that is dispensed from a burette or other dispensing apparatus to a sample (analyte), until a reaction between the two liquids is judged to be complete.
- May be used for manual titrations, or automatic titrations, to determine the end points by detection of any of several properties.
- Acid/base titrations, also called neutralization titrations, are used to determine either the amount of acid/base in a sample or the substance that can be converted to an acid/base.
|0.1 M (0.1 N)|
|HDPE Bottle GL45|