Thermo Scientific™ Heratherm™ Advanced Protocol Security Microbiological Incubators
Ensure outstanding sample safety with Heratherm Advanced Protocol Security Microbiological Incubators featuring a 140°C decontamination routine, lockable doors and alarms.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 51028138
Additional Details : Weight : 0.00001kg
Ensure outstanding sample safety with Thermo Scientific™ Heratherm™ Advanced Protocol Security Microbiological Incubators, which include a unique 140°C decontamination routine, lockable incubator door with alarm for restricted access, and automatic over- and under-temperature alarms. Models are available with a stainless-steel exterior, offering an easy to clean, robust and corrosion-resistant surface that meets the demanding needs of pharmaceutical and clinical laboratories.
- Dual convection for application versatility (except for large capacity units)—fan speed adjustable from 0 to 100%
- Advanced digital timer for daily or weekly ON / OFF cycles
- Easy to clean, stainless-steel interior (AISI 304)
- Broad temperature range from 5°C above ambient to 105°C—suitable for drying application
- Temperature uniformity of ±0.6°C (Fan off) and between ±0.2°C and 0.4°C (Fan full speed) (measured at 37°C)
- Temperature stability of ±0.1°C (measured at 37°C)†
- Automatic over- and under-temperature alarm
- Intuitive user interface for setting temperature
- Large, easy to read vacuum fluorescent display
- Optional sample sensor provides exact temperature of sample on display
- Internal glass door allows sample viewing without impacting temperature
- Lockable door with alarm for restricted access (except for large-capacity units)
- Exceptionally small footprint
†Value assumes fan is off. With fan at full speed, uniformity is ±0.2°C (51028069/51028264, 51028136/51028541), ±0.3°C (51028070/51028535, 51028137/51028542), and ±0.4°C (51028111/51028327, 51028138/51028543).
140°C decontamination cycle
- At 140°C contaminating microorganisms are reduced to a minimum —comparable to sterilization —within a six hour heating cycle
- No need for separate autoclaving of internal fittings
- Certified by an accredited microbiological institute
Availability may vary by country.
|180L; Coated steel exterior; 230VAC|
|21.4 x 18.3 x 27.9 in. (54.3 x 46.4 x 70.8 cm)|
|Ambient +5°C to 105°C|
|230 V, 50/60 Hz|
|±0.6°C (fan off)|
|Microprocessor control with vacuum fluorescent display|
|29.1 x 25.2 x 36.2 in. (73.8 x 64 x 92 cm)|
|2 supplied/ 19 max.|
|weekly / real time / hour|
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.