Gibco™ IGFBP4 Recombinant Human Protein
Recombinant Human Insulin-like Growth Factor Binding Protein 4 (IGFBP4) is a bioactive protein intended for use in cell culture applications
Brand: Gibco™ PHC9611
Additional Details : Weight : 1.00000kg
DescriptionIGFBP4 binds IGF1 and II, prolonging the half life of these growth factors and altering the way these growth factors interact with cells surface receptors.
- High purity: minimizes interference from other proteins or contaminants
- High biological activity: more results with less protein
- Proven compatibility: Gibco proteins bioassayed with Gibco media
- High Purity Recombinant Bioactive Protein: to help ensure Gibco growth factors are of the highest quality, each protein is analyzed for purity along with structural homogeneity to help ensure a biologically active protein
- High Biological Activity: in-house activity testing of Gibco Recombinant Proteins includes cell proliferation, cytotaxis, calcium flux, secondary cytokine up-regulation, induction of surface antigen expression, and protease assays; specific activity is determined by the dose dependent inhibition of IGF-II induced proliferation of MCF-7 cells
Shipping Condition: Wet Ice.
|< 1 EU/ml|
|inhibition of MCF-7 cell proliferation in the presence of 14 ng/mL IGF2|
|Growth Factors & Receptors|
|IGFs (Insulin-Like Growth Factors)|
For Research Use Only. Not intended for animal or human diagnostic or therapeutic use.