missing translation for 'onlineSavingsMsg'
General Purpose Viscosity Standards, Paragon Scientific™
Click to view available options
10.37 mPa.s (25°C)
4.745 mPa.s (25°C)
494 mPa.s (25°C)
5738 mPa.s (25°C)
7657 mPa.s (25°C)
990.9 mPa.s (25°C)
We test at Primary level using master viscometers in accordance with ASTM D2162 to ensure the lowest uncertainty of measurement thus providing standards that are certified with primary level accuracy. ASTM D2162 is the only referenced method for the certification of viscosity standards when adopting ASTM test method protocol.
- Certified according to ISO 17025 / ISO 17034 under our UKAS accreditation
- Certified in strict accordance with ASTM D2162
- Density g/mL in accordance with ASTM D1480
- For use with glass capillary viscometers, automatic viscometers and other viscosity measuring equipment
- Kinematic (cSt) and dynamic viscosity (mPa·s) given at all temperatures
- Standard Pack Size 500mL
- Fully traceable to National Standards
- Ensures full compliance to ASTM and IP test method protocol
- Tamper evident security packaging
- 2 Year shelf life
- Manufactured in the United Kingdom
Safety and Handling
- 500ML D5 General Purpose Viscosity Standard
- Aspiration toxicity Category 1
- H304-May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways.
- P301+P310-IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor /
- P331-Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P405-Store locked up.
- P501b-Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : petroleum distilates
Nominal values quoted