Thermo Scientific™ Bpu1102I (BlpI) (10 U/µL)
Cut at GC^TNAGC sites with Bpu1102I (BlpI) restriction enzyme, which performs best at 37°C in Tango buffer (Isoschizomers: BlpI, Bsp1720I, CelII).
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ ER0092
Additional Details : Weight : 0.00900kg
Conventional restriction endonucleases are a large collection of high quality restriction enzymes, optimized to work in one of the buffers of the Five Buffer System. In addition, the universal Tango buffer is provided for convenience in double digestions. All of the enzymes exhibit 100% activity in the recommended buffer and reaction conditions. To ensure consistent performance, Thermo Scientific restriction enzyme reaction buffers contain premixed BSA, which enhances the stability of many enzymes and binds contaminants that may be present in DNA preparations.
5'...G C▵T N A G C...3'
3'...C G A N T▵C G...5'
Conditions for 100% Activity:
- 1X Buffer Tango™: 33mM Tris-acetate (pH 7.9 at 37°C), 10mM Mg-acetate, 66mM K-acetate and 0.1mg/mL BSA
- Incubate at 37°C
- Bpu1102I is supplied in:10mM Tris-HCl (pH 7.4 at 25°C), 100mM KCl, 1mM DTT, 1mM EDTA, 0.2mg/mL BSA and 50% (v/v) glycerol
Ligation and Recleavage:
- After 50-fold overdigestion with Bpu1102I, more than 80% of the DNA fragments can be ligated in a reaction mixture containing 20-40 u of T4 DNA Ligase/1μg of fragments and 10% PEG. More than 95% of these can be recut
- Dam: never overlaps — no effect
- Dcm: never overlaps — no effect
- CpG: may overlap — no effect.
- EcoKI: never overlaps — no effect.
- EcoBI: may overlap — effect not determined
Digestion of Agarose-embedded DNA:
- Minimum 5units of the enzyme are required for complete digestion of 1μg of agarose-embedded lambda DNA in 16hours
- Compatible Ends: Bpu10I, Eco81I, HpyF3I
|Not dam methylation-sensitive, Not dcm methylation-sensitive, Not CpG methylation-sensitive|
|10x Buffer Tango|