Falcon™ 15 mL Conical Centrifuge Tubes
Tested to withstand centrifugation of 12,000 RCF (polypropylene) or 1,800 RCF (polystyrene) in a fully supported rotor with room temperature water. Corning™ Falcon™ 15mL Conical Centrifuge Tubes are ideal for cell centrifugation; pelleting; separation by density gradients.
Brand: Falcon™ 352196
Additional Details : Weight : 4.08600kg
- Meet bioanalytical-grade requirements and provide unsurpassed performance in critical research applications
- Exceptionally strong—Industry leading centrifugation rating of 16,000 RCF (50 mL polypropylene)
- Unique double threaded cap design reducing cross threading and leakage
- Easy-to-read graduations
- Consistent biological and physical properties
- Ideal for long-term cryogenic storage of specimens at -80°C (15 to 225 mL polypropylene tubes)
The most dependable tube in the labFalcon conical tubes are easy-to-use, high quality tools to protect your precious samples. State-of-the-art design and manufacturing create tubes engineered to provide high strength, wide temperature stability, and to perform in your critical applications. They will protect your valuable samples during centrifugation, vortexing, and long term storage in the freezer. To meet this intense challenge, Falcon tubes are designed for:
- High strength: State-of-the-art mold design, coupled with advanced resin selection, create tube walls that are engineered to perform under high-stress situations.
- Nonpyrogenicity: Tested to less than 0.1 EU/mL.
- Nontoxicity: Resins are selected via an intense array of U.S. Pharmacopoeia (USP) toxicity tests.
- Low protein binding: Corning engineers and scientists are continually searching for materials and processes that minimize labware-induced interference, such as protein binding.
- Quality packaging: Falcon tubes, in addition to offering bioanalytical-grade performance, use medical-style packaging to better assure sterile presentation. The conical tubes are packaged in convenient reusable racks or compact environmentally-friendly bulk packs.
- Support cushions (Catalog No. 352090 for both 175 mL and 225 mL) must be used with this product unless the centrifuge rotor already has appropriate V-bottom cushions.
|For DNA isolation, purification and precipitation of nucleic Acids, cell centrifugation applications|
|White Marking Spot|
|Dome Seal Screw Cap|
|12,000 x g|
|ISO 9001:2000, FDA, CFR|
|Bulk, includes one rack|