Solveco Ethanol 70%, Sterile, Denatured with Isopropyl Alcohol
Combine with spray nozzle to optimize the disinfection. Solveco Ethanol 70%, Sterile, Denatured with Isopropyl Alcohol is recommended in all applications requiring a sterile product, such as the cleaning and disinfection of the cleanroom. It prevents the spread of spores and growth of bacteria.
Brand: Solveco 1050
Additional Details : CAS Number : 64-17-5 Weight : 9.60000kg Transport : UN number : 1170 Chem class : 3 Pack group : III
|Quantity||12 x 1L|
This product has an ethanol content of 70% by volume, diluted with Water for Injection, Eur.Ph and denatured with isopropanol (100g/kg) in accordance with the Public Health Institute's regulations. The product meets and is tested for quality accordin
|ethyl alcohol, alcohol, methylcarbinol, grain alcohol, ethyl hydroxide, ethyl hydrate, algrain, alkohol, anhydrol, tecsol|
|70% by volume|
|0.8834–0.8884 at 20°C|
|70% ethanol by volume, denatured with isopropanol (100g/kg)|
|Store at 18–30°C for up to 2 years in sealed package.|
|12 x 1L|
Safety and Handling
- Denaturerad Etanol 70% (denaturerad med Isopropanol)
- Flammable liquid Category 3
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- Specific target organ toxicity Category 3
- H226-Flammable liquid and vapour.
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- H336-May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P243-Take precautionary measures against static discharge.
- P261-Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P403+P233-Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : Propan-2-ol, Etanol