Merck Steritop™ Sterile Vacuum Bottle-Top Filters
Filter and sterilize faster with a large 7.3cm diameter filter. Steritop™ Sterile Vacuum Bottle-Top Filters are sterile, threaded bottle-top filters with 0.22 micron pore size for vacuum filtration and sterilization of tissue culture media, protein and DNA solutions, and virus suspensions.
Brand: Merck SCGPS05RE
953.94 DKK valid until 2022-06-30
Use promo code "16496" to get your promotional price.
Additional Details : Weight : 2.12400kg
Filter and sterilize faster with a large 7.3cm diameter filter. Steritop™ Sterile Vacuum Bottle-Top Filters are sterile, threaded bottle-top filters with 0.22 micron pore size for vacuum filtration and sterilization of tissue culture media, protein and DNA solutions, and virus suspensions.The Stericup™ vacuum filtration system is the most efficient single-use, disposable process for sterile media preparation. It combines a Steritop™ filter unit with a receiver flask for processing and storing volumes from 150 mL to 1,000 mL in a single, ready-to-use format. Its no-tip, easy-grip flask design and balanced profile improve stability during filtration in tight laminar flow hoods, and the convenient labeling and packaging make it easy to open and track each device. The bottom of the receiver flask is slightly recessed, so you can conveniently stack capped flasks after filtration, maximizing precious refrigeration space. You can also use Steritop™ bottle-top devices with your own sterile capture flask or bottle.
Features & Benefits
- Millipore Express™ PLUS membrane for fastest flow rates and low protein binding to minimize absorption and protein loss, which affect downstream performance and costs
- Durapore™ membrane for ultra-low protein binding for minimum absorption and protein loss
- Snug tight packaging, easy tear-open pouch, and convenient label designs make storing, opening and tracking your devices easy and efficient
- Stable base and easy grip design of the Stericup™ device enable any user to comfortably perform all stages of the workflow in a laminar flow hood
- Recessed bottom of Stericup receiver flasks allows flasks to be stacked easily in refrigerated spaces
Sterilization of Aqueous Solutions (150 mL to 1 L); Sterile Filtration of Culture Media and Buffers with High-Value Protein or Small Molecule Component
|Clear with blue adapter|
|500 mL funnel|
|33 mm thread|
|Bottle Top Filter|
|3.3 cm bottle neck|
|Sterilize tissue culture media and additives, protein solutions, virus suspensions, DNA and other aqueous solutions|