Merck Millipore Microbiological Analysis Membrane Filters
Optimized for MF method microbiological analysis of water or other liquids
Brand: Merck Millipore HAWP047S0
Additional Details : Weight : 0.01000kg Transport : UN number : 3270 Chem class : 4.1 Pack group : II
- MF-Type (mixed cellulose esters) filter membranes
- 0.45μm (Type HA) designed to give complete retention and maximum recovery of total coliforms and fecal coliform bacteria
- Use 0.22μm membranes where 0.45μm pore size is not sufficient
- For beverage analysis, choose membranes with 0.8μm pore size
Certified to meet Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater requirements.
|Certified to meet standard methods for the examination of Water and wastewater requirements|
|MF method microbiological analysis of water or other liquids|
|SO Pak Membrane Filter|
Safety and Handling
- 0.45µm 25mm white plain S0-pak filter membrane made of mixed ester cellulose
- Flammable solid Category 1
- H228-Flammable solid.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P370+P378-In case of fire: Use powder to extinguish.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : nitrocellulose, octylphenol polyethoxyethanol