DWK Life Sciences DURAN™ Volumetric Flask, Class A, without certificate of conformity
DURAN™ volumetric flasks are used for the accurate measurement of specific quantities of liquids. They are volumetric analysis aids in quantitative laboratory work. These volumetric flasks are certified by batch but have no certificate of conformity.
Brand: DWK Life Sciences 216780807
Additional Details : Weight : 0.02200kg
Volumetric flasks are available in two different accuracy Classes: Class A and Class B. The two Classes differ in the accuracy of measurement with Class A being the highest accuracy, and Class B is approximately half that of Class A. The volumetric flasks with accuracy Class A have a blue print for clear glass products and a white print for amber versions. Volumetric flasks with a batch number and accuracy Class A are supplied with a batch certificate. This certificate documents the mean value obtained from measuring the batch in question, the standard deviation and the day of issue. The batch certificates can also be retrieved online. The batch number consists of four digits. The first two numbers specify the production year, and the following two numbers specify the batch, e.g.: 18.01.
- Calibration based on the poured in volume (In) at a + 20°C reference temperature
- Outstanding precision during volumetric measurement and high-quality process stability
- Thanks to the exact processing and precisely calibrated scales, they permit the highly accurate determination and measurements of volume
- Supplied with octagonal polyethylene stopper
- The volume content tolerances conform to accuracy Class A
- Fired-on, highly durable white print
- With scratched graduation mark and white print image
- Influence of undesirable factors is kept to an absolute minimum
|Boro 3.3, Polyethylene|
|Preparation and Storage of Standard Solutions; Measuring Liquid Amounts; Diluting Solutions; Mixing Several Components; Measurement Analysis; Volumetric Measurement|
|± 0.025 mL|