DWK Life Sciences DURAN™ Glass Stopper, Amber, Standard Taper Ground Joint, Octagonal flat head
Amber DURAN™ glass ground stopper.
Brand: DWK Life Sciences 216271203
Additional Details : Weight : 0.15300kg
Semi-hollow or solid amber DURAN™ glass stoppers can be used to close glassware items such as flasks, separatory funnels or reagent bottles with ground joint necks. The Standard Taper ground glass joint forms a tight, leak-proof seal. Use grease for heating or vacuum applications. With octagonal shaped head. Note on using DURAN™ glass stoppers with soda-lime glass bottles: If the bottle and the stopper have a temperature difference greater than 30°C, the glass stoppers can become stuck!
- USP/EP UV light protection due to external amber colouration
- Very durable and chemically resistant amber colour
- All USP Type 1 glass components and therefore suitable for storage of pharmaceutical API materials
- All USP glass components and therefore suitable for storage of corrosive and aggressive materials
- Tight closure due to standard taper ground joint
- Octagonal shaped head
|Storage of Light Sensitive Reagents, Pharmaceuticals, and Chemicals; Storage of Air Sensitive Reagents, and Chemicals; Storage of Hygroscopic Solids, Granules and Powders; Storage of Pharmaceutical APIs; Sealing Laboratory Glassware Such as Flasks, Reagent Bottles, and Mixing Cylinders|