DWK Life Sciences DURAN™ GL 45 Hydra Square Bottle
Ideal for the storage and delivery of high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) mobile phases and solvents.
Brand: DWK Life Sciences 218505453
Additional Details : Weight : 1,035.00000kg
- Ideal for the storage and delivery of high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) mobile phases and solvents.
- Increasing the number of GL 45 inlets on the bottles adds convenience: The five GL 45 necks on a purging bottle increases safety and reduces the risk of cross contamination and air intake.
- Convenient – Purging bottle accepts up to 5 HPLC GL 45 cap
- Safer – Capped bottles reduce the risk of volatile organic compounds (VOC) escape and spillage
- Compatible - GL 45 threads fit standard HPLC connection caps
- Manufactured from the material of choice for HPLC solvent bottles: borosilicate 3.3 glass offering a very low inorganic ion extractables profile
- Clear DURAN™ is a borosilicate glass type 3.3 as specified by the international standard ISO 3585, and is classified as a ''Type I, Class A low-expansion borosilicate glass'' as defined by ASTM-E438-1992
- 1 Liter Square space saving shape
- Retrace Code, and certificate for manufacturing lot traceability
- Durable white enamel volume graduations
|4 GL 45 Caps, 4 GL 45 Side Necks|
|DIN ISO 3585, Glass Type I according to the requirements of the current United States pharmacopoeia USP <660> Containers - Glass, European pharmacopoeia EP (3.2.1) Glass Containers for Pharmaceutical Use, Japanese pharmacopoeia JP <7.01> Test for Glass Containers for injections, This batch certificate confirms that ASTM Class A error limits required by USP are met. The certificate records the mean value, the standard deviation of the batch and the date of issue.|
|Lab washer compatible|
|HPLC Purge Bottle, Reagent Supply to Liquid Handling Systems and Analyzers|
|Borosilicate Glass (3.3)|
|100 to 800|